Ingredients to make Paneer Tikka at Home:
- 500 gms Paneer
- 2 capsicum (Green Pepper)
- 2 Onions chopped in slices
- 3-4 crushed Garlic cloves
- 2 Lemons
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 tbsp amchoor powder
- 1 tbsp salt or according to the taste
- 1 tbsp chat masala
- 1/2 tea spoon of red food colour(optional)
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
How to Make Paneer Tikka at home:
- Cut paneer into small cubes for paneer tikka
- Cut bell pepper and onions in squares.
- Mix all the other ingredients with the cubes of paneer, onion and bell peppers so that all the cubes are properly coated with the mixture.
- Leave it to marinate from 1 to 2 hours.
- Pre heat the oven at 350F and bake the cubes for 30 mins. Once it gets brown on one side, flip it to another side.
- It gets automatically fried because paneer itself contains some amount of oil.
- Extract juice from two lemons.
- Remove and Serve hot on a serving platter.Add more lemon juice if required.
- Serve with finely sliced onions garnished with lemon juice and red chilli powder end enjoy tangy flavoured paneer tikka.